T-Shirt Design Competition
The Wentworth School of Music T-Shirt Design Competition is on throughout the beginning of October 2019!
We will be looking for entries that capture the feeling and excitement of the topic 'Music'. Don’t feel that you have to use specific colours or follow the standard music note symbols - creativity is the key and we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
To see entries as they come in, please check our
Entries are open until 5pm on Monday 7th October 2019.
The winner will be announced on Wednesday 9th October 2019.
facebook page and instagram page
The winner will receive a $300 gift certificate for lessons at Wentworth School of Music, a complimentary official t-shirt in their size, as well as acknowledgement on our social media profiles and website.
Make sure to check out our Terms and Conditions below and email email@example.com for more info.
How to Enter!
Please email your design from an A4 piece of paper (either a scanned copy, or a clear photo) along with the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Design - Please draw ' MUSIC '
Please tell us why you drew Music this way?
Age: (note - if you are 18+ you may write 'adult' here)
Terms and Conditions:
- All entrants welcome!
- Entrants can submit one entry only per person.
- Only four colours can be used and must be printable in block colour (white can be used as a fifth colour).
- The design must be of A4 size in portrait orientation.
- The design is for the front of the T-shirt.
- The design may also be used for other purposes including other promotional material.
- Our logo may be added to the winning design.
- The design must be the artist’s original work.
- The design must be provided in high resolution PDF or JPEG format.
- WSM will own the copywrite of the design
- WSM use the concept, part of or whole design.
- The artist will be contacted if any changes are to be made to the design.
- Entries must include entrants full name, age, address, email address and contact number.
- WSM will choose the successful design entirely at its discretion, from the submitted entries.
- Entrants shall have no claim whatsoever against the WSM for anything or any costs incurred, or any other matter arising out of this competition.
- Entries close on Monday 7th October 2019
- Winner will be announced and contacted on Wednesday 9th October 2019