1. Our teaching terms are based on the Queensland State Primary School Year. A calendar is available in the student portal. It includes term dates, school holidays, pupil free days, public holidays, early payment dates and final due dates for term fees.
2. Lessons are to be paid in full for the school term in advance. Your account will be emailed to you three (3) weeks before the early payment due date. In order to be entitled to the early payment discount, payment must be received on or before the early payment due date. This means payments made via post or Internet Funds Transfer should be done a few days before to ensure that payment is received on or before the due date. If invoice remains outstanding after the due date, a $20.00 late fee will be applied to your account.
3. Once the school term has commenced you are obligated until the end of that term.
4. No refunds for term lessons will be given.
5. Lessons are not held during school holidays. You will not be charged for these lessons and your term account will be adjusted to reflect this.
6. You do not need to re-book every term as your lesson time and day will remain the same.
7. You are required to notify us if you are not continuing lessons. This notice should be given in writing by email or a letter before the conclusion of the current term.
8. Lessons missed for any reason will be charged for in full.
9. Make up lessons are available for any unattended lessons with more than 24 hours notice - at the availability and discretion of the teacher, within 7 days of the missed lesson.
10. If you need to take an extended time off (3 or more weeks), notice must be given prior to the commencement of the term and you have the following choices. Option 1: Pay for the missed lessons, and in turn you will keep your reserved time. You are welcome to make up the missed lessons at the availability and discretion of the teacher during the term. Option 2: Cancel the lessons, but lose your reserved time.
11. Lessons will be suspended if your account falls into arrears, and you will lose your reserved lesson time.
12. We will avoid moving your lesson unless absolutely necessary. If we cannot find you an alternative time, you are entitled to a refund of the balance of any prepaid lesson fees.
13. If we need to cancel a lesson, that lesson (at your discretion) will either be: a) credited to your account or b) rescheduled as a makeup lesson at no charge.
14. If you arrive at a scheduled lesson and the teacher is not present you will be refunded that lesson and receive your next lesson at half price, to make up for the inconvenience we have caused you.
15. We reserve the right to update or change these terms and conditions at any time, you will be notified by email if this is to occur.